Leisure/Business Travel Consultant | London, UK
Position: Leisure/Business Travel Consultant
Location: Farringdon, London (UK)
Job Type: Permanent and full-time
Who we are
Travioor is a London-based start-up with a Development Centre in Bilbao. Formed by a young and enthusiastic team, we are building an online travel agency that will revolutionise the way people book their holidays.
What we are looking for
Due to expansion Travioor is looking for new members for its customer service team, and we have an opening for someone who is fun and energetic, has extensive travel knowledge, and experience with a GDS. This role will be ideal for someone with leisure experience looking to get into Corporate Travel. Plenty of internal growth available, and lots of training and support provided.
- Ideally experience within Business Travel although a strong leisure consultant who is trained on Sabre may be considered
- Strong proficiency on GDS essential – Sabre knowledge preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- Experience of groups flights, including group ticketing a distinct advantage
- Strong command of the English language, but multiple languages will be an asset
- BA/VS Level 1 and 2.
What you will be doing
- Booking worldwide net and published airfares on behalf of our clients
- Booking car hire and hotels.
- Answering calls and responding to emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service provided
- Sourcing the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products.
- Dealing with VIP clients
- Flexibility on hours
- Work as part of a team and communicate effectively both internally and externally